You have probably seen several blogs and summaries of our first Software Craftsmanship group meeting, so I won't go into details.
Below are the recorded session along with he presentation slides.
I have shorten the session and extracted some key notes that were discussed:
- Why Software Craftsmanship is needed?
- What is Software Craftsmanship?
- The skeleton of our Software Craftsmanship Group meetings
- Examples of:
- Readable Code - Newspaper Paradigm
- Code Kata - Prime Factors Kata written in TDD style (C#)